[HCDX] A great reception of Guadeloupe, on Sunday

[HCDX] A great reception of Guadeloupe, on Sunday

Hello !

This Sunday, for the first time, I heard Paris pgm on Radio Guadeloupe.

No Latins audible on MW at this moment, except maybe a SAH on 640. I installed today a 40 meters long-wire antenna to a Realistic communication receivers, and it works verry well on MW about 1200 kHz, but below it does not have much gain, and The Sanyo portable still tops it on MW. But on shortwave it is excellent !

On SW, however I heard several Africans on 60 meters this late afternoon/early evening. Radio Mauritanie on 4845 is still well received, now at 0118 (UTC). It seems to have a lot of gain on 90 meters, but have'n't heard much there, except for WWCR 3215; there are lots of noises; the noise level is as high as S4 around the 90 meters band.

Here is my MW report:

640 GUADELOUPE, Radio Guadeloupe, Pointe-à-Pitre NOV 17 0001 - France Inter newscast with an item about inondations in the Rhône areas; mention of France Info at the end of another item (France Info is currently the only all-news radio station in France and the most listened news station there). Fair-good for a few minutes, then lost and overtaken by WNNZ at 0010 (Chiochiu-QC).

That's it for now !,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan