[HCDX] Shops in NYC and... whatever happened to the mail archive?

[HCDX] Shops in NYC and... whatever happened to the mail archive?

Hello, ppl.

I am in NYC and i need to get somewhere the sony AN-LP1 antenna. I'll leave
very soon so i need an address of somewhere i can get these goodies. I went
to Barry Electronics only to find out, at my disguise, that this store is
gone forever (at least i haven't found them at their old address 540
Broadway). So if anyone knows where to find this stuff in the big apple, pls
tell...

Besides that, i've been trying to access to the mail archives of 1996 and
1997, with no luck. Whatever happened to it?

Greetings,

Moises Corilloclla

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom