[HCDX] YVOZ IDed

Hello to all !

Ne wlog; YVRZ Radio Timepo wich is still very strong on my Sanyo MCD-S830 as I listen from my Montreal with SS talk, QC location; finally an aurora reception like those I have at the beginning of my DX carrer in November 2000 (I begun MW DX in October 2000).

If everyone has'n't heard YVOZ yet, here is the time. Here is my log:

1200 VENEZUELA, YVOZ Radio Tiempo, Caracas NOV 21, 2002 0141 - sports pgm; left the radio with a tape and writed to Henrik Klemetz (my new DX friend) about the reception and the e-mail I sent to José Elías Díaz, then back to the radio find again excited SS talk after 2 tropical songs (at the end of the last song, I have two clear "Tiempo" IDs, believed to be given around 0147 (UTC). YVQO-640 good before (around 0117) with baseball; YVKS-750 fair during the reception and bits of audio on 910, no sign of Rumbos-670
(Chiochiu-QC).

And the night has'n't even ended; lots of interesting DX to come; someone overriding WTOP, expecting previously logged YVRZ Dos Mil, but the music is in EE! Maybe a southern domestic ?

NYC are verry weak, sometimes inaudible, even WQEW-1560 is muh weaker than usual !

If anyone wants Radio Tiempo (YVOZ) Caracas, this is the time.

That's it for now !
73 and good DX !,
Bogdan Chiochiu