[HCDX] MW logs for November 20, 2001

Hello !

I profited from this temporary faded out (Tiempo-1200 has faded to very poor; 640 is only a poor mess of (Guadeloupe/Cuba/Venezuela) and RVC-530 has faded down, to send the log from yesturday night, when I listened to MW a little bit after 11PM; I had problems this morning with my computer, so half of the message went insend, there was an error in Real-audio wich blocked the whole computer.

530 Turks and Caicos, Radio Vision Cristiana, South Caicos, Turks and Caicos NOV 21 0421 - man talking in SS about God, Loud signal ! (Chiochiu-QC)
540 Mexico, XEWA, San Louis Potosi, NL NOV 21 0436 - woman in spanish; poor in mess (Chiochiu-QC)
640 Cuba, Radio Progreso, Guanabacoa NOV 21 0429 - cuban them jingle ID, time check "exactemente onze con treinta minutos", into the cultural program "La Poesia" with a woman announcer. Fair and atop Venezuela (Chiochiu-QC)
750 unID, NOV 21 0444 - sounds like there is something way under a rather poor WSB signal, but no audio at all. The only reported stations on 750 during the YVKS silent period are HJDK and Jamaica (Chiochiu-QC)
760 Colombia, HJAJ, RCN Barranquilla 0431 - News, promo mentioning RCN and Colmundo, RCN jingle; poor but alone +  0432 faded to somewhere beetwen fair and good, with "Prevenir consuma: compromiso de Colombia contra las drogas" anti-drugs ad with a children talking in the beginning of the ad (an ad heard since more than 2 years on this station). This used to be a regular in the 2000-2001 and 2001-2002 DX seasons, but new this season; a change in power/directionnal pattern ? (Chiochiu-QC)
900 Mexico NOV 21, 0436 - fading in and out of the noise at very threshold level with what sounded a woman talking (too weak to ID the language, but seemed parrallel to 540 (Chiochiu-QC)

That's it for now !
73 and good DX
Bogdan Chiochiu (Sanyo MCD-S830 portable with internal ferrite bar antenna)
Btw: I'm back to DX now