Re: [HCDX] very good South-Pac conds

Hi Joe,

yes, you probably get a lot more PNG stations in that we do over here.
Reception  conds were quite good during the last few days but only via
short path, long-path conds are lousy not only this year. Gone are the
days  when I heard Vanuatu with S9+10dB while eating breakfast (or RFO
Tahiti or Kiribati, I guess these two are definite goners).

As  far  as  African  stns  go,  I sent my umpteenths RR to Radio Togo
hoping for a QSL.

Good luck and happy holidays,

Enzio Gehrig

JT>   Hi Enzio: Nice DX catches! Good to hear from you! I hope conditions settle
JT> in and bring us some DX as we near the shortest day of the year. We are
JT> hearing the Africans at good levels and beleive it or not the PNG's signing
JT> on, that is mid-day (12 noon) here. No Euro MW yet this year, perhaps on
JT> DXped in early January. Here is the address to site web site of Don Moman,
JT> we DXped from his home: http://narc.net/ve6jy/ 73's.

mailto:spain-dx@xxxxxxxx

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom