[HCDX] POWER 41 on air this weekend

Hello to all DXers !

Free Radio Station Power 41 is back on 48 m this weekend . We are testing a new antenna system with 100 W PEP . Hope you catch us with good results !
Here the schedule of our broadcasting :

Friday (20 December)     15.00 UTC
Saturday(21 December)  15.00 UTC
Sunday (22 December)   07.00 UTC *

Frequency   : 6240 kHz or 6260 kHz

* On Sunday we are on air with an xMas Show of Radio Devalon International .
This show will be on air at 09.30 UTC on our frequency .

Please contact us : + 49 / (0) 1776720993
eMail : POWER41DX@xxxxxxx
snail mail : Östra Porten 29 , 44254 Ytterby , Sweden

Mailing address for Radio Devalon International is :
SRS Germany
Postfach 1136
06201 Merseburg
Germany