[HCDX] 100+ countries in a day - December 21st DX-Athon

[HCDX] 100+ countries in a day - December 21st DX-Athon

Following last years sucess when I heard 113 countries in one UTC day for
the Marconi Centenary, I thought it was about time again to spent a whole
UTC day at the receiver.  This year I choose December 21st for the DX-Athon,
and although conditions were not as brilliant as last year, I did still
amage to hear and positively identify over 100 countries in the 24 hours

Full logging details of each log on this DX-Athon can be found at

Graham Powell
Editor of the Online DX Logbook

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

Hard-Core-DX mailing list