[HCDX] Nicaragua on 600; Log from the past night ! - The logs from the past night

[HCDX] Nicaragua on 600; Log from the past night ! - The logs from the past night

Hello !

I've got a lot of listening last evening, from 8PM up to about 1AM in the morning (Montreal and Eastern Time hours), so lot of DX on AM and 60 meterts tropical band. As we throw toward the night the conditions getted from pretty good high-latitude to slightly auroral, improving LAm condx compared to the early evening when the 760 unID 9possibly the peruvian !) was the only interesting signal on the dial. Here are the Pan-American AM loggings:
I forgot to tell that until I get a better antenna, I'm still using the Sanyo MCD-S830 and the DX come as usually from my QTH in or near Montreal, Quebec, Canada:

530 TURKS AND CAICOS,    R. Vision Crisitiana Internacíonal - logged, details not taked (Chiochiu-QC)
600 CUBA,    Radio Rebelde, CMKV  DEC 27 0516 - romantic SS music mixing with WICC and unID meringue music station + DEC 27 0547 - Strong, but still way under WICC/CKAT/YNLD mix with woman in spanish (Chiochiu-QC)
600 NICARAGUA, YNLD, Radio Ya, Managua  DEC 27 0546 - caught a "Ya" mention during break in meringue music block by man; possible mention of "seis cientos" but too poor to be exactly sure. Anyway, country nr. 19 !! and obviously new catche (Chiochiu-QC)
640 GUADELOUPE,   Radio Guadeloupe/France Info, Pointe-à-Pitre  DEC 27 0510 - French newscast, mention of "urgence" (emergency in english) Fair signal, but too messy to understand much even for a fluent french speaker like me. (Chiochiu-QC)
640    unID's  DEC 27 0408 - A mess of WNNZ/LAs. Not much evidence of the Toronto station tonight (Chiochiu-QC)
760 COLOMBIA,    RCN Barranquilla, HJAJ  DEC 27 0243 - News program. Dominant, though only fair-poor overall (Chiochiu-QC)
760 PERU, Radio Mar, OAB4X, Lima  DEC 27 0242 - tentative; salsa mx. Pretty poor signal, under the stronger and dominant Colombian. Peru was the solved unID of the IDXD 70-08 Issue were I reported this as unID ! Go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/LatinMWDX/files/ to hear a simple of the November reception.
1180 CUBA, Radio Rebelde, CMBA, Villa-Maria  DEC 27 0506 - salsa music selections, fair/buried, but WHAM also on the weak side. Not //600, but that channel had the Nicaraguan on top at the time ! (Chiochiu-QC)

Well, that's it for now !

I will send some details about 60 meter logs at al, later today,
I hope to find some time to encode some of the tape made on 600 kHz last night into real-audio too !,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu