[HCDX] Help with spanish unident??

Still chasing a positive ident on that off frequency station under CFRB on
1009.8khz heard in spanish since late in November.

The ident they keep playing sounds like "... una musica la raza ... ". I have
a short .wav file at http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX (152k)

I can best hear it LSB on my west EWE with CFRB nulled, then filtering the
rest of the 200hz het out of the audio. I'm thinking KALT in Houston, TX.

Help !

John Wilke
WB9UAI
Milwaukee, WI
R71a, EWE

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom