[HCDX] Domestic DX tip

Heard on the Sanyo MCD-S830 barefoot (from Montreal):

1360    CKBC Bathurst, NB  JAN 6 1703 EST - playing two soft-rock songs, jingle at 1709 as "Today's Best Music ... CKBC Bathurst" with bits of songs played beetwen the words to make sound them more attarctive, followed by a more rythmic C&W song. Pretty good signal, occasionally faded down to half-strenght and mixed w/ some minor QRM. (Chiochiu-QC).

They are still in and my computer is in the basement way down as far form the radio as possible, so I can go down writing tips while leaving the radio on.

If you are a DX'er in the north-east that hasn't heard New Bruntswick yet, and need this province go and get it !

73 and good DX !,
Bogdan Chiochiu

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom