[HCDX] ADMIN: HCDX & IRCA partnership

Hard-Core-DX and IRCA to form partnership

IRCA (The International Radio Club of America) is a club devoted to the hobby of hearing distant stations on the AM broadcast band (510-1720 kHz).  Their strongest area is the domestic AM DXing in North America and  their publication DX Monitor is the leading resource for any DXer looking for information about AM stations in North America.

Hard-Core-DX released it's new web design last October. The new format is based on specific topic "Channels" from wide variety of DX sectors. We have opened today the dedicated "IRCA" channel and have added IRCA's rich content to our web site. You can find the new channel through our main page http://www.hard-core-dx.com/ or directly at http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php?topic=IRCA .

By forming the partnership IRCA will get significant visibility on the leading DX web site, and Hard-Core-DX.com visitors can now enjoy about the content nobody else does as well as IRCA does. Of course, if you wish to become the member of IRCA you'll also find the links from the IRCA channel to do so.

Enjoy the new IRCA content!

On behalf of the HCDX staff,

73!

Risto

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom