[HCDX] new verifications

New verifications.

MOLDOVA.
Radio Moldova. Very interesting 3 pages letter signed by Valentina Roshu (sub chief of the Russian sce of Radio Moldova Int▓l) and Yuriy Moraru (dir of the RMI Dep). Also, 3 view cards, calendar and 2 stickers. 112 days for 1 irc. My ppc not used. Actually, I sent my report to the local Radio Moldova address (like in WRTH), they gave it to the RMI which doesn▓t broadcast on any wavelength except the Web (www.trm.md/radio they▓ve got the on-line sce in Russian on weekdays at 20 UTC, also 5 days archive is available).

RUSSIA.
Radiogazeta Slovo, Sankt Peterburg, 684. Full data colorful QSL # 3 and my ppc signed by  it▓s founder and chief redactor Suvorov V.P. It▓s the unique station in modern Russia, Radio for antiglobalism and Russian people▓s patriotic radiostation, different in many things from several other opposition stations. PPC and SAE in 115 days. Before that, Mr Suvorov sent me the e-mail saying that soon I▓ll get the letter. Might be, some of yours could be interested to know the sked  06 √ 09 and 21 √ 22 UTC, 684 kHz, 10 kW, tx▓er TPR 3 near the Volodarskiy bridge, 75 meters of sloped wire aerial.

UNITED KINGDOM.
Radio Nationaal, Orfordness, 1296. PPC for 1 irc, in 55 days. Signed be Marketing Manager Chantal Tutein Nolthenius. I▓ve been lucky to verify them, because they stopped to broadcast since 1st of November, and the PPC was signed on the 5th.

Igor Zhurkin, Pravdinskiy, Moscow region, Russia.

--
Yours, Igor.

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom