[HCDX] NEW MW QSL (KAXX)

1020   KAXX    AK, Anchorage, after several tries in 320d, I finally got
my ppc back along with a business card. This has been a toughie to QSL
as they are still off the air. The station is owned by a broker in San
Francisco and he is trying to sell the station. V/S: Matt Sherman-PD.
They also have KABN-840 and KADX-94.7.
Address: 2509 Eide Street, Suite 6; Anchorage  AK  99503. Phone: (907)
277-5652. The last time I tried to call the number was not in service
though. They also have a Fax no. (907) 244-5728. The emvelope is
postmarked The Anchorage Post Office. Even though not a letter QSL  I am
still pleased with this. Between the QSLs I got while in Alaska in the
60s and the ones down here. This is AK #52. Most are from Oregon though.
MW QSL #2841. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager