[HCDX] Corection for Suthid

----------
To the members in USA:
I am doing a survey on the current satellite TV situation in USA and I am looking in
printed material (mostly newsstand based  magazines) for making this survey .
Any assistance by dropping a message first to my e-mail will be STRONGLY
appreciated otherwise this article will NEVER be made!
Please see this web page: http://www.schoechi.de/crw/crw-sat.html
-------

[ERITREA]  15275R Suthid (Tigre International Solidarity  for Justice and
Democracy). with immediate news after the ID. First noticed theme  the millions of
USD??  given by Canada and other countries to Ethipia Sudan etc as  heard frm
SBO on 17.1 News spoken by YL. Noisy audio background. Signal level S9+30 or
55555 for abt 20 minutes . Liangas 18 Greece
pen-DX sejak 72 - anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, dll
http://www.schoechi.de/crw/crw-sat.html  Cland web page (new!)
PP: R75/HF150/MVT7100/D2935  + 16m/1x1 + MFJ16010/1040/1025/752c/462
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas/
/trip2k.htm (dlm Bkk,SNG,BAli)   /MP3_comp.htm comparison Xing/Fastenc