[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 3-011; WOR 1165; Studio X

[HCDX] DX Listening Digest 3-011; WOR 1165; Studio X

DX LISTENING DIGEST 3-011 has now been posted at http://www.worldofradio.com/dxld3011.txt CONTENTS:

WOR 1165 / WOR/Studio X / TESTIMONIAL / ARGENTINA / AUSTRALIA VL8K / AUSTRALIA HCJB / BANGLADESH / BELARUS / BIAFRA non / BOTSWANA / CANADA CHWO / COSTA RICA RFPI / CUBA non / ECUADOR / EL SALVADOR / ERITREA non / ETHIOPIA / GERMANY / GUAM +non / GUINEA / HAWAII non / ICELAND / INDIA +non / INTERNATIONAL VACUUM +non ham WA3NAN/STS-107 / IRAN / IRAQ non / ISRAEL / JAPAN / KURDISTAN non / LITHUANIA / MADAGASCAR / MALI / MYANMAR / NETHERLANDS ANTILLES DRM / OMAN / PERU / PORTUGAL DRM / ROMANIA / RUSSIA / SIERRA LEONE / SLOVAKIA / SOUTH AFRICA / SRI LANKA / SWAZILAND / TAJIKISTAN / UGANDA / UKRAINE / UK CFA / UK BBC / USA DOS / USA RFA / USA FCC / USA KKSU / USA KENC / USA WSM / USA Imagination Theatre / USA KHPY / VENEZUELA / YEMEN / ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE non / RECEIVER NEWS ICF-2010 / CODAR / PUBLICATIONS WRTH 2003 / PROPAGATION

HTML version of this issue will be posted afterwards at
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxldta03.html

For restrixions and searchable 2003 contents archive see

For restrixions and searchable 2002 contents archive see
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxldmid2.html

NOTE: If you are a regular reader of DXLD, and a source of DX news
but have not been sending it directly to us, please consider yourself
obligated to do so. Thanks, Glenn

WORLD OF RADIO 1165:
RFPI; Sun 1830, Mon 0630, 1230, Tue 1900, Wed 0100, 0700, 1300 on
     15039 and/or 7445
WBCQ: Mon 0545 7415
WWCR: Wed 1030 9475
WRN ONDEMAND:
http://new.wrn.org/listeners/stations/station.php?StationID=24

[Low]  (Download) http://www.k4cc.net/wor1165.rm
      (Stream)   http://www.k4cc.net/wor1165.ram
[High] (Download) http://www.k4cc.net/wor1165h.rm
      (Stream)   http://www.k4cc.net/wor1165h.ram
      (Summary)  http://www.worldofradio.com/wor1165.html

WORLD OF RADIO ON RADIO STUDIO X, ITALY, 1584

Hi Glenn, sorry but I must correct my last e-mail. The only change
about WOR on Radio Studio X concerns the Saturday programme which
moves from 12,30 am to 1 am (30 mins ahead [behind]). The Sunday
programme remains at 9.30 pm as before. Always local time, of course.
We apologize but we're in middle of great schedule changes and
realized of that mistake only right now ... Best regards,
(Massimiliano Marchi, RADIO STUDIO X, Jan 18)

And in the original version of last issue I managed to misconvert both
times. The correct UT should now be Sat 0000, Sun 2030 (gh)

Regards, Glenn Hauser