[HCDX] MW and SW DX stations heard this Sunday morning and this Sunday evening

[HCDX] MW and SW DX stations heard this Sunday morning and this Sunday evening

Report from Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu in Pierrefonds-est (Montreal), Quebec, Canada:

Hello to all of you !

No time to send a full report (i.e.: time, name of the station, etc...) but I want to say that I did experience excellent condx to Latin America the past evening. Here is what I heard (all MWs heard on the Sanyo MCD-S830 barefoot with the exception of WWL-870 wich was audible on the Sangean 606a barefoot only !, the SW ones hear with a long-wire attached to the unextended telescopic antenna of the Sagean-ATS 606A). A fair to poor spanish stn on 6180 kHz was heard this Sunday morning around 7:25 AM EST (don't know to translate into UTC as I usually don't DX at this time) with educationnal pgm until 0731 EsT followed by old-fashioned Latin mx- very much appreciated to get any help on this one:

Caicos-530 (excellent and local-like !)
Dominican Republic-600 (also very strong !)
Cuba-600
Nicaragua-600
Guadeloupe-640
Venezuela-640 (excellent just before I got to bed !)
WWFE-FL-670 (w/ possible very weak traces from Rebelde-Cuba as well !)
Venezuela-750 (poor-weak with WSB)
Colombia-760 (poor to fair)
Venezuela-780 (did copy the world "...lugar..." wich is part of the slogan "primer lugar en sintoña that Radio Coro use - 2nd time this season - poor with WBBM nulled almost completly away; but surprinsgly only minor 20 kHz side-band splash from local CJAD-800 !!)
WWL-LA-870 (at 0257 UTC with WWL jingle and ID, talk - fairly good signal - the Sangean ferrite bar antenna seems better than the Sanyo one in the 800-900 kHz area ! - it was detectable as a SAH only w/ the Sanyo !)
Colombia(HJIJ "Emisora Atlantico")-1070 (new !!)
Venezuela-1200 (presumed - briefly audible for 1 or 2 seconds with salsa at 0356 UTC)
WOAI-TX-1200 (tentative - all nx format mixing with Ottawa w/ very minor QRM from an unID NOS domestic as well, but Ottawa too strong to keep up with this)
Mauritania-4845 (fairly good around 2230 UTC !)
WWRB-TN-5050
Radio Marti-6030 (Way over the Cuban bubble jammer tx at 2320 UTC !!!)
CFRX-6070
Deutsche Welle-6075
unID SS-6180 (educational pgm followed by old fashioned Latin American mx; heard on Sunday morning 0725 EsT/1225 UTC - at 0800 EsT/1300 UTC off or fade-out with nearly an hour after dawn ?) My guess would be Colombia or XEPMP Radio Educacíon wich may have moved there from adjacent 6185, both are possible - I have this one on tape if anyone is interessed.
Radiobras (Radio Nacional AM Brasília) - Brazil-9965 (Brazilian pops to 2300 UTC, then several spots, ID as "Radio Nacional AM Brazília" and mention of music pgm followed by an interesting mixture of ZY and American pops -  Very strong signal !)

Real-audio recordings of some of the catches I have on tape will be made tomorrow or after-tomorrow.

That's it for now !,
73, good DX and good evening !,
Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu

Btw.: Before I do the home-works on math I was checking the SW bands and did heard a poor signal from CFRX-6070 wich is usually very good. A sign of auroral conditions and enhanced LatinMWDX tonight too. I also heard a fairly good signal out of Brasil-9665 wich is on a southerly path, so things on MW should be the same too, at least I hope.