Re: [HCDX] MW and SW DX stations heard this Sunday morning and this Sunday evening

Re: [HCDX] MW and SW DX stations heard this Sunday morning and this Sunday evening

> Radiobras (Radio Nacional AM Brasília) - Brazil-9965 (Brazilian pops to 2300 UTC,
then several spots, ID as "Radio Nacional AM Brazília" and mention of music pgm
followed by an interesting mixture of ZY and American pops -  Very strong signal !)
        Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu

Bogdan,

is not it 9665? I think you mentioned this frequency last time.

I hear Radio Nacional on 9665 kHz, also in the european morning at around 0730 UTC.
Is the signal relayed by Radio Marumby which is listed in WRTH (sched listed as
0900-0100)?
Does anybody know?

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik