From: "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "bjorn fransson" <bjornfransson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HCDX] UNID Arab 1584
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:25:00 +0200

HAve you kept a recording?

UNIDENTIFIED. Hi Mauno and HCDX, Now I am quite sure about the identity of the Arabic speaking station I happened to listen to on 1584 kHz. Started today (Feb 4th) at 1900 UT with many IDs: "Huna Radio Secret" and talked about, as I presume, Iraq. Very good strength tonight. I listened also before 1900 and there was an unidentified station playing pop music, ending with "Dream" at 1858 and suddenly went off! Two minutes later the Radio Secret started with the same strength, so maybe it's the same. Yesterday Radio Studio X was very strong and mostly dominating over the Arab. I have very good recordings of the ID, but can't make audio clips, unfortunately. So, now remains an address to write to! 73 from (Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland, Sweden, Feb 4, hard-core-dx via DXLD)