Re: [HCDX] UNID Arab 1584

Hi Mauno and HCDX,
Now I am quite sure about the identity of the Arabic speaking station I happened to listen to on 1584 kHz. Started today (Feb 4th) at 19.00 UTC with many identifications: "Huna Radio Secret" and talked about, as I presume, Iraq. Very good strength tonight. I listened also before 19.00 and there was an unidentified station playing pop music, ending with "Dream" at 18.58 and suddenly went off! Two minutes later the Radio Secret started with the same strength, so maybe it's the same. Yesterday Radio Studio X was very strong and mostly dominating over the Arab. I have very good recordings of the ID, but can't make audio clips, unfortunately. So, now remain an address to write to!
73 from Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland, Sweden