[HCDX] NHK Internet Project Introduction'

[HCDX] NHK Internet Project Introduction'

Dear All,

NHK Internet Project Introduction'

The 'Internet Project,' which is in charge of all of NHK WORLD's Internet services, is a unit of the International Planning and Broadcasting Department. Here is a brief introduction of the project.

Beginning with NHK WORLD's PR Website, we take care of all sites concerned with public relations, news and education. Some examples include 'Radio Japan Online,' where you can listen to Radio Japan news in 22 languages on the Internet (http://www.nhk.or.jp/rj/),'Daily News,' where you can read news manuscripts in English (with video), Spanish and 4 other languages (http://www.nhk.or.jp/daily/), and' Japanese Lessons,' where you can learn Japanese in 20 languages (http://www.nhk.or.jp/lesson/). At the project we have four staff members in the office at all times, surrounded by several computers used to update, manage and develop these websites. Please take this opportunity to check out our Internet services. By the way, starting Feb. 3, 'Daily News' has also been available in Korean (Hangul). We hope you enjoy it! (Source : NHK WORLD e-GUIDE- Feb.7, 2003, No.43)

Regards,

Md. Azizul Alam Al-Amin
Technical Monitor of NHK World
Rajshahi, Bangladesh