[HCDX] CRI has made its breakthrough in terms of its communication with listeners

[HCDX] CRI has made its breakthrough in terms of its communication with listeners

Dear All,

China Radio International has made its breakthrough in terms of its communication with listeners. Mr. Guo Shizhi, the Director of CRI Audience Liaison Department said, "In 2002, the numbers of mails we (CRI) received from our listeners was the highest in CRI's 61-year history. By last November it had exceeded 1-million". CRI English Service has received 1,68,000 letters alone. Here's a figure

In 1993 CRI received 5,00,000 letters
In 1995 CRI received 6,00,000 letters
In 2001 CRI received 9,00,000 letters
In 2002 CRI received 10,00,000 letters

(Source: Listeners' Garden of CRI English Service)

Regards,

Md. Azizul Alam Al-Amin
CRI Monitor
Rajshahi, Bangladesh