[HCDX] Label Making Software

I just made a new unbalanced tee network transmit antenna tuner and need to
add the front panel numbers and ticks for the
two tuning capacitors. I've always free hand drawn them over the years but
they leave much to be desired. Anyone out there using software for this
purpose that they can recommend to me?

73,
Thomas Giella, KN4LF
EL87WX
Plant City, FL, USA

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather Geomagnetic Data Plus
HF/MF Propagation Outlook:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm

Florida Daily WX Discussion:
http://www.kn4lf.com/sub/fmci17.htm