Re: [HCDX] Label Making Software

1.  all of the "drawing" programs (corel, adobe, c.a.d., maybe the draw
section of ms word) support "fit text to path" which allows you to curve
the text to match any line that you have made.

most of the upper end paint programs also include this feature.
the drawback of paint programs is that the quality of the text that is
printed can be less sharp.
setting the "new page" to a higher resolution can help.

2. two common ways of printing.
a.
full sheets of clear plastic.
good quality, but you must use something to stick it to the item that you
want to put it on.
depending on the surface:
glue stick, clear varathane or other sealer,  or tape.
be aware that some of the liquid sealers desolve the ink of some printers,
test first.
b.
clear mailing labels, i've seen these as large as 4" x 6".
2" x 4" are available in avery brand at most office supply stores.
self sticking
these tend to be thinner than the clear sheets, work fine for most uses.

design
print
cut to fit
test appearance