Re: [HCDX] Two signals on 9935 last Sun + logs

Re: [HCDX] Two signals on 9935 last Sun + logs

Hi,
Maybe you mean frequency 9335?
There is listed R Free Afghanistan in Pushtu
2230 onwards via Iranawila. I don't know if
this listing is valid. Their ID anyway differs
from what you heard.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski