Re: [HCDX] Voice of Ethiopia

Dear friends,

I sent an e-mail report on their inaugural broadcast on Feb 16 to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After 6 days this short reply came by e-mail :
?Dear Mr. Petersen,
Thank you for the feedback on our broadcast.  Please let friends of yours and organizations you
belong to know about our program.  We would also very much like to ask you help us in any way
you can to fight tyranny.
Have a good day!
VOE ?
It was sent from "EC" with e-mail:  Articles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . So this is a real
clandestine, brokered by TDP in Belgium.

Best 73,
Anker