[HCDX] My DX site

Hi all,

My DX site has moved to its own domain: http://dxsignal.info. You know, I
had hosting problems since mid-January, and that prevented me from
developing/updating English pages. So be patient and wait a couple of days
until I put the current version of Signal on the Web.

If someone's site contains a link to me, please update it. Previous URLs (at
by.ru and v3space.com) will not be valid any longer.

During the period of difficulties, some people kindly offered me their help
in providing some space at their sites. I'd like to say my sincere thanks to
all of them.

73,
Dmitry Mezin
Kazan, Russia