[HCDX] Special offer

Well, folks the Australian Radio DX Club inc..has the yearly publication
of the
Australian and New Zealand medium wave guide available for US10-00, for
those
people outside of Australian and New Zealand, this guide also has
information on how to build a simple loop antenna, also a updater sheet
is sent out automatically in November to update your guide for Free,
However
at the sametime for US15-00 we also offer membership in the ARDXC for
our pdf magazine..sent out 11 times per year
However
for the price of US15-00 till the 6th April, 2003, you can receive the
Medium Wave guide and a pdf membership in the ARDXC till the 30th June
2004.

A sample pdf copy of our magazine can be sent on request to
dxer@xxxxxxxxx

We even accept Mastercard or visa card.
Regards John Wright ARDXC Secretary
Reg A0011728 inc Vic.