[HCDX] unIDs on 1580 kHz from this early evening

[HCDX] unIDs on 1580 kHz from this early evening

Here are two messages sented to the LatinMWDX and MWDX Yahoo groups about
two unID stations (1 spanish domestic or South American and the other,  a
USA domestic) I just heard a couple of minutes ago from Montreal, QC. Hope
someone here on Hard-Core-DX may help.

---

Hello !

Right now, just a few dozens of minutes before sunset I am getting the first
Latin American signal on the AM dial (unless it's domestic) on 1580 kHz,
with the low part of the dial being almost dead skywave speaking.

The station on 1580 has spanish preaching by a woman with the words that
seems to return each few seconds "Gloria a Dios" and "Señor". I have seen
loots of reports on IDXD about a YVRQ relay on this channel, but RQ-910 has
mostly salsa, cumbia and sports programs (in a world, popular pgms, not
religious ones). This leds to me to HJQZ. What is the format of La Voz de
las Estrallas (HJQZ) station in Barranquilia, Colombia ?

I'm returning to my radio right and I will left the tape run to see if I can
catch an ID; the top-of-the-hour is in less than 15 minutes !

That's it for now !
Hope to get an ID on this 1580 kHz mistery
Bogdan
Btw.: Dario, is HJQZ-1580 an easy catche for you or the Italian AM stereo on
1584 is too strong at your QTH ?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. I taped
a bit after 5:53 PM; got an unclear ID from a domestic (sounded like WOIO or
something like that:WAIO perphaps, I couldn't understand clearly) and just
after ToH the Latin come-back with a threshold signal (before 17:30 EsT it
was threshold as well) over the VERY threshold and weak domestic with
apparent nx, but "Noticias" was the only world I could sort out.

Thank you very much for any help on this two unIDs caught on 1580 !

That's it for now !,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan Chiochiu