Da: Jari Savolainen [mailto:jari.savolainen@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: venerdì 21 marzo 2003 10.52
A: HCDX; Andy Sennitt
Oggetto: Re: [HCDX] Baghdad 11787

Yes, 20 Mar during UT daytime also here for several hours
a blank carrier on 11787. Couldn't trace any audio on several
random checks. Today, 21 Mar at 0930 the same carrier on
11787 again. On 11785 there is an Arabic speaking station with
Islamic chants and talks. Did not get ID at 0930, maybe it is
Call of Islam/Saudi Arabia or Egypt.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski