Re: [HCDX] Baghdad 11787

http://www.radio.rai.it/radio1/golem/golem2002-2003/ram/radio_iraq_11787_21marzo.ram
> made with JRC-345 receiver with v-interted dipole in Roma, Italy
> Wishes, Andrea

Hi,
right now (22 MARCH after 0700 UTC) I am listening to 11787 kHz. There is a strong
carrier again and a very weak modulation. I heard what could be a revolutionary song,
then a short announcement by a man, mentioning Iraq, Saddam, (Basra?), Allah Akhbar
and ID "Idha'at (jumhuryya?) al-'Iraq min Baghdad" at 07:28:20 UTC.
You have to use headphones, the modulation is really very weak... but it seems it is
getting stronger now at 0735...

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)