Re: [HCDX] Dx News Iraq

Hi Pascal.
On 21 Mar at 1940 on 4085 there is (have been a couple of
years I recall) the Voice of Iraqi Kurdistan in Arabic.
The Voice of Iraqi Liberation is at the same time on
4025.5 kHz. But the radio scene in that area may change
on daily basis, so let's keep on monitoring.
73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland