[HCDX] Informtaion Radio on a new frequency!

[HCDX] Informtaion Radio on a new frequency!

hello Dxers,

today I was trying to get Iraq..so I remembered that while monitoring it in 1991 they used to go to off band frequencies so I said I'll give that a try but.....on 4500 kHz 18.00 I picked up a weak station with a familiar voice but no IDs as they started playing Arabic hip/hop hits so I stayed waiting and listening to that awful music but it worth it..18.15 and ID " U R listening to your Source of information..Radio Information".
the guy I refereed too is the guy whom I mentioned is working as well in R. Tikrit that's why I said his voice was familiar.

now they are giving out an announcement how to treat a POW from the collation troops treat him well...etc. followed by another hit .

tried 9715 but as well the Russian section of DW is booming in , 11292..as usual a very very weak signal but nothing clear.

a new catch for this one. ....for me at least!

Tarek Zeidan

Get Your 10MB account for FREE at http://mail.arabia.com !
Access MILLIONS of JOBS NOW!