[HCDX] Information Radio 4500/9715

On 30 Mar I was listening to Information Radio (Iraq)
on 4500 just prior to their closedown at 2000. While
4500 had a spoken info, 9715 had Arabic music. But the
last closing announcement by male just at 2000 sounded
identical on both frequencies to my ears. So, are there two
separate audio streams from Information Radio? Or was
there another station on 9715 with arabic music signing off
just before Information Radio leaving their closing
announcement audible. If I heard correct it seems 4500 is
not replacing 9715 but is additional frequency.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland