[HCDX] High Adventure

The High Adventure Ministries website lists the following stations on their
network:
 - "A transmission site in Germany" (i.e. Juelich) for Europe, Middle East,
Asia
 - "A shortwave facility just north of Los Angeles, California" (i.e. KVOH)
 - An FM station in Liberia (Monrovia)
 - "We are currently building a new transmission site in Northern Nigeria
where we will broadcast FM, AM and shortwave, eventualy reaching most of the
continent of Africa."

No mention at all of Palau. Does anybody know something about the current
status of The Station Formerly Known as KHBN (now something T88..) apart from
being used for Radio Free Asia? They once sent me a nice QSL with a nice
stamp, it would be nice if there still were some service.

73,

--
Eike Bierwirth
04317 Leipzig, DL

*** Find the current overall shortwave schedule
*** on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
capercaillie@xxxxxxx