From: Johan Berglund
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 9:54 AM
Subject: [HCDX] Radio Marti QSL

Re Radio Marti not (?) answering reports.

Received a letter  in English from the Office of Cuba Broadcasting last week,
dated March 13, 2003. It's gives no data as to when and where, but I had sent
them a report by ordinary mail  in 2001 for 6030 kHz, and I wrote that letter in
Spanish I remember. A lot of  letters and reports were lost here in a pc crash,
so I can't recall the details. Anyway, the verification text is quite OK, and it
is signed by Michael F. Pallone, Director, Engineering & Technical Operations.
It gives the address Office of Cuba Broadcasting,  4201 N.W. 7th Avenue, Miami,
FL 33166 and bears the logo of Radio Marti TV and the text Broadcasting Board of
Govenors printed at the bottom. A card was enclosed, an old portait of José
Martí.