From: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Manfred Reiff
Sent: 15 April 2003 16:30
To: [Hard-Core-Dx]
Subject: AW: [HCDX] Grundig

Hello Luigi,

yes it's true Grundig has declared bancruptcy at the Inferior court at
Nuremburg yesterday morning.

Best wishes from Wuppertal
vy 55 + 73

Manfred Reiff
@home: mrreiff@xxxxxxxxxx --- kwn@xxxxxxxx
(Editor of "Shortwave-News" and "News from the Middle East" of the EAWRC)
Member of ADDX, EAWRC and WWDXC
All times in UTC, all frequencies in kHz
Receiver:  AOR AR-7030plus / Antenna Tuner YAESU FRT-7700
QTH:       Wuppertal-Cronenberg  51°12'23" N / 07°07'44"E