[HCDX] spurs or birdies

In working on my Favourites list, I discovered that two of the clear channel
U.S. A.M. broadcast stations that I receive most strongly here in Montana
have weaker spur signals on frequencies lower than their authorized
frequencies. I'm trying to find out if these weaker signals are genuine
spurs or just birdies in my FT-817 rig.

The stations are:

KOMA Oklahoma City, 1520 khz with weaker spur at 610 khz
KXEL Waterloo, Iowa, 1540 khz with weaker spur at 630 khz

Are any of you able to receive these stations on their non-assigned
frequencies?

Tnx,
Wayne
-----