[HCDX] Commander Favourites for SWLing

If any of you on this discussion list happen to use a Yaesu FT-817 for
SWLing, feel free to use the list of Favourites I have developed for the
FT-817 Commander program. The Favourites file is available for free download
from my website, URL below. There is also a link on the website for the
FT-817 Commander program itself, which is also free, a wonderful program.

I would very much appreciate being privately notified by email of any errors
in my Favourites file, as well as needed additions. I'm sure there are some
of each, even though I have tried to be as accurate as possible as I have
recorded data during my SWLing.

Thanks,
Wayne
-----