[HCDX] MW logs from the past evening

Not much; only one routine Latin with a relatively threshold signal and several routine domestics. I think the 2002-2003 DX season has come to an end here in Montreal.

DX'ing in Jersey City on the other hand was way much better; probably so close to the east coast (about 2 kilometers) you can DX Latin America on MW all year round.

Enough comments, into the logs now:

530 TURKS AND CAICOS, R. Vision Cristiana  APR 22 0246 UTC - Announcements with address and phone numbers for various churches. Weak. (Chiochiu-QC)

1020 KDKA Pittsburg, PA APR 21 2252 EDT - Very good with ads. Tryed to hear the new Turks and Caicos transmitter, but no luck at all ! (Chiochiu-QC)

1150 CJRC Gâtineau, QC APR 21 2250 EDT - Strong and well over co-channel QRM, with weather forecast. Very short skip ! (Chiochiu-QC)

Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu
Sanyo MCD-S830 portable with ferrite bar antenna
QTH: Montreal (Pierrefonds-Est), Quebec, Canada

I'm already making plans for the next DX season and I try despite I only have a Sangean 606 portable with only it's telescopic whip to enjoy this summer FM e-skip season. One of my goals is to hear KGO-810, KNX-1070 and KSL-1160 wich are really long-haul domestic targets.

That's it for now !,
73 and good DX,
Bogdan