[HCDX] 4.890 English with music

I pick up a station at 4.890 mhz fairly regularly. The announcer speakers
English and there is popular music. I'm guessing from the English dialect
that the station might be in the Caribbean, but I'm not sure. I got the
station at 1330 UTC this morning. I have not yet been able to pick up at
station ID. Do any of you know what station this might be?

Signal strength is only fair here in southeastern Montana.

Thanks,
Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman