[HCDX] Radio PMR

The weekly English programme from Radio PMR, the external service of the
self-proclaimed Dniestr Republic, was very strong in Hilversum this evening.
Caught them signing off at 1630, and made a nice recording. Unfortunately
our stream server is playing up so I couldn't upload it to the Media Network
site. Will try again in the morning. Schedule is Wed 1600-1630 on 5960 kHz.
I'd seen some reports that our transmitter at Flevo was causing splatter,
but although Flevo is strong in Hilversum on groundwave, there was no
interference whatsoever in USB mode. They announced an E-mail address, but
it was a bit garbled.

Andy Sennitt.