[HCDX] 4.890 English with music

Thank you to each one of you who answered my question off-list. Everyone
said this station is in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. I have entered it
into my large database of Favourites memories for the Commander program
which only controls the Yaesu FT-817 radio. I use this radio both for DXing
and hamming. My Favourites file is available for free download from my
website (below) to anyone who uses the Commander program--or the file can be
used as a plain text file if you are willing to wade through the database
format used by the program.

73,
Wayne
-----