[HCDX] FEBC'n'FEBA

FEBC has updated its schedule query site and now has a *very* nice entry:

756	FRN	FRENCH	DRCongo	15130	19	1830 	1900	ALL	3.5	St.Helena	FEBA

A glance on http://www.feba.org.uk/ reveals, however, that they have
Ascension in mind, a St.Helena dependency. Wishful thinking... :-)

Regarding the FEBC schedule site on http://www.febc.org/ , FEBC's Jim Bowman
yesterday wrote me in an email the following:

"Our apologies a lack of updated information on our schedules.

We are "in-between" systems.  It will probably be another six months to
a year before all the radio stations around FEB's world are
participating in an automatic web-based data entry system.  Until then,
there will be some lag in correct data.

We have in fact entered the new Feba data, and are trying bring the rest
up to date."

73,

--
Eike Bierwirth
04317 Leipzig, DL

*** Find the current overall shortwave schedule
*** on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
capercaillie@xxxxxxx