Re: [HCDX] Animal sounds on 4820

----- Original Message -----
From: gary crites
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 2:09 AM
Subject: [HCDX] Animal sounds on 4820

On sunday and monday nights around 0230 utc on 4820 I hear a carrier wave
turn on then around 0243 I hear what sounds like "cow bells" "mooing cows"
and "rooster crows" until 0300 when an SS station I can't ID comes on. Is it
"La Voz Evangelica"? I remember hearing things like this on old Radio
Tezulutlan on 4835?

Thanks Gary

Dear Gary,

This sounds like Radio Botswana. But program language should rather be
English.

Best 73's

Hans-Dieter Buschau
Hildesheim, Germany