From: "gary crites" <dr_seamless@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 1:24 AM
Subject: [HCDX]

> O.K. Now it's beginning to make sense. I remember hearing those sounds
when I used to listen to the no longer R. Tezulutlan on 4835. Botswana used
to use an alternate around 4830? It's been a few years. That must be what I
remember. Or was I hoping for the return of R.Tezulutlan? 'Pretty sure it
was spanish at 0300 though. Must be La Voz Evangelica. Does Botswana still
use that same alternate 4830?