Re: [HCDX] Botswana

Hey everyone...

Now that this thread's gone on for a little bit...

Please remember to type a subject (e.g. "Botswana" or "animal noises at
sign-on") for your message before sending!!

I QSLed Botswana-4820 in 1986.  The card says "1966-1986 MASOME MABEDI
A'NGWAGA TSA TSWELELOPELE.  TWENTY YREARS OF PROGRESS"  ( presumably 20
years of Bostwanan independence, 20 years of Radio Botswana, or both).  I
have not heard this station for a long time, but I've always assumed that
those barnyard sound effects were real.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON