[HCDX] Radio Tahiti?

Now that I have the animal sounds solved...by the way Ross at Dxrcomeau@xxxxxxx had the most interesting comment that Botswanas sounds are not animals at all but rather humans just sounding like animals. Must be a great country. Anyway, out on the California coast I've always wanted to log Radio Tahiti but never had any luck. Does anyone out there know if they're still on the air either shortwave or medium wave?

Thanks Gary

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com