RE: [HCDX] Re: 4880 unid to/from Zimbabwe?

RE: [HCDX] Re: 4880 unid to/from Zimbabwe?

Re my earlier comment re 4880:

Seems you were right and I was wrong. My apologies.

It still seems bizarre to me that a clandestine broadcasting to Zimbabwe is
using South African facilities, but since the deal is with Merlin and not
with the station itself I guess there are no South African laws being
broken.

Andy