From: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Sennitt
Sent: Sunday, 18 May 2003 21:07 PM
To: Hard-Core-Dx@Hard-Core-Dx. Com
Subject: RE: [HCDX] Re: 4880 unid to/from Zimbabwe?

Re my earlier comment re 4880:

Seems you were right and I was wrong. My apologies.

It still seems bizarre to me that a clandestine broadcasting to Zimbabwe
is
using South African facilities, but since the deal is with Merlin and
not
with the station itself I guess there are no South African laws being
broken.

Andy

and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science
License