Re: [HCDX] carillon 1386

----- Original Message -----
From: Hans-Dieter Buschau <hdbuschau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 8:00 AM
Subject: [HCDX] carillon 1386

> Hi,
>
> I heard Carillon Radio 1386/Loughbourough Gen. Hospital/Leicester again
here
> in Germany. They announced a new address and phone no. However, I did not
> entirely understand the announcement.
>
> Anybody, especially in the UK, who can help me with that address? I have
> often tried to get a reply from the station - so far without any success.
>
> Best 73's
>
> Hans-Dieter Buschau
> Hildesheim, Germany

Hi Hans,

I did have also much trouble to get a QSL in 2002 from them!
But finally I got one:

Carillon 1386,
Loughborough General Hospital
55 Baxter gate,
Loughborough,
Leics LE11 1TT

v/s Jon, Technical manager G4DCE ham callsign.
Btw have you heard Forester Dean community Radio
on 1503 or 1521 Khz?
And the other one on 1503 Sound Radio(LPAM) in Bow?

Good luck and 73!